Batik Rahsia Alam
It has been a great deal of interest for us to circumvent the environmental problems associated with manufactured colouring agents by using natural dyes. After undergoing many studies, research and experiments in our Nysakapas Batik Studio, we have developed our way of making Natural Dyed Batiks or also known as “Batik Rahsia Alam”, a new creation promising new skills and other sustainable systems that will help to nourish a greener textile dyeing process from potential plant resources used for natural dyeing and natural beeswax as a main component in our wax during Handblocking process
Size and measurements in inches:-
- 12" x 12"
- 8.5" x 10"
- Cotton Poplin material
- Handwash or Machine Wash
- Avoid drying at direct sunlight
- Made in Kampung Serada, Kuala Terengganu
Understanding our Natural Dyed Batiks:
1. Please understand that our products are handmade, hand dyed and handpainted in Kampung Serada, Kuala Terengganu.
2. Our dyes are made in different batches. The results in colouring are not the same and may vary as much as 30% from one colour to the other.
3. Products sold by Nysakapas may or may not contain natural and unnatural defects due to the natural environment of Kampung Serada and techniques of batikmaking such as unevenness in colour tones, lines and spots.
4. To find out more on how to care your naturally dyed batiks, have a look at our “HOW TO CARE”
If you are not satisfied with the products you received, do contact us through our email [email protected]