Batik Big Bunga Cotton Silk Square Scarf 45" X 45 " in Blue Ash
Introducing our 2021 Batik Cotton Silk Scarf from our Botanik 2021 Collection. A limited, luxurious scarf made meticulously by our Young Nysakapas Artisans from Kampung Serada, Kuala Terengganu. Cotton Silk is a cooling, silky and soft material that has two sides; slightly sheen and matte.
Now, comes in our Batik Kenanga motif
Kenanga or Cananga odorata, known as the Cananga tree, is a tropical tree that is valued for the perfume extracted from its flowers, called Ylang-ylang. Ylang-Ylang which means "wilderness" in Tagalog,a drooping, long-stalked flower with six narrow petals, rather like a sea star in appearance.
For our Bintang Kenanga , only the "sea star" motif is included in the batik.
Size and measurements:-
- 50 inches (Length) x 50 inches (Width)
- Material: Cotton Silk
- Handwash or Machinewash,prefarably handwash in room temperature water
- Made in Kampung Serada, Kuala Terengganu
Understanding our Batik products
1. Please understand that our products are handmade, hand dyed and handpainted in Kampung Serada, Kuala Terengganu.
2. Products sold by Nysakapas may or may not contain natural and unnatural defects due to the natural environment of Kampung Serada and techniques of batikmaking such as unevenness in colour tones, lines and spots. If you are not satisfied with the products you received, do contact us through our email [email protected]
3.Our dyes are made in different batches. The results in colouring are not the same and may vary as much as 30% from one colour to the other.
4.We aim to produce good quality batiks and hope that you may consider the imperfections of the works of our art.